Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, September 02, 2005

Rugby Fever


Tomorrow is the big day. Will the All Blacks use the new Haka on the Ausies or will they save that one only for the Springboks? Maybe they have worked out new Haka's for all their opponents. Imagine that. We all know that the Tri-nations crown is now resting on the last game of the tournament. In my heart, I feel very sorry for the Springboks. They actually had it in the bag, but they didn't see the damn hole in the bottom of the bag. All credit to the AB's for not giving up. That is the true spirit of competitive sport. Never give up. Never say I won, until you've crossed the finish line or scored the try. Makes me think of that old cliche - it aint over till the fat lady sings. I truly hope the fat lady hasn't sung for the Bokke. Needles to say, rugby fever is running high. The anticipation is such that you can almost feel it in the air. All I can say, is may the outcome favor the Bokke tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Ben O. said…

    Hey - thanks for checking out my blog.

    Do they have fantasy rubgy?

    Just curious - Ben O.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    I enjoyed reading your blog. I have added it to my favourites and will check in from time to time. You must check out my other blog (joanneforkids)also.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Sorry Jo's Angels is the other one. Having a Monday of a Wednesday if you know what I mean.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home