Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, September 26, 2005

SA Reunited

I sat here the other day and decided to browse above site. I got roped into joining and going searching for some friends that I haven't seen since school days. It is rather nice to just send a note to the person and wait for a response. One of the 4 people I contacted so far, must have been waiting for the mail, because I got a reply so quickly that my head was spinning. I sent the message just before I left the office and got a sms on my phone that said person had responded before I even got home. I only live 5 minutes away from the office. I also sent a message to someone I worked with who has moved to London and low and behold, when I got in this morning, there was a message waiting for me from her. Now at least, I know how to contact her and I know that she is doing well. Still waiting for responses from the other two. I lost contact with my best friend at school, because she didn't like a guy I was dating at the time and he didn't like her. She isn't listed in the register, but her brother is. I have sent him a message also and hopefully he will be able to help me get in touch with her.

The scary thing is that our 20 year reunion will be taking place next year. I still get pre-exam jitters when it gets to this time of the year. I can't believe that almost 20 years have gone by since I last wore my school uniform. Well not actually, I wore it to a friend's 40th birthday party about 3 years ago, but that's another story!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home