Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, September 26, 2005

Let's get to know each other

I got this on email today from a friend. I thought I knew her well, but was surprized at some of her answers.

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!Just copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times- that means you have lots of friends.

1. What is your full name now? ... Jo-Anne Pfister
2. What color pants are you wearing? ... Black
3. What are you listening to right now? ... Traffic going down 5th Avenue
4. What was the last thing you ate? ... Supper last night, pasta!!
5. Do you wish on stars? ... no
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? ... blue
7. How is the weather right now? ... sunny and warm.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? …My dad
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? ... yes
10. How old are you today? ... 37
11. Favorite drink? …got a craving for sodawater lately and as always - coffee!!
12. Favorite sport? ... Rugby - sorry I'm a girl - would love to play it myself!!
13. Hair color? ... Dark brown - soon to be reddish brown to cover the grey streaks!!!haha
14. Siblings?...1 brother, 1 sister and 3 recently acquired step sisters!!!
15. Favorite food? ... If I can put it my mouth, I will eat it - anything goes as long as it has chips with it.
16. What was the last movie you watched? ... Chicken run - on E Sunday night - fell asleep halfway through
17. Favorite day of the year? ... Not one in particular - my birthday probably
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? ... Paper - loved pretty writing pads - collected them as child - still have the collection.
19. Summer or winter? ... Both - summer for braais and swimming - winter for blankets and cuddling
20. Hugs or kisses? ... Both - I am a loveable hugable kissable person - the more the better.
21. Chocolate or Vanilla? …I like chocilla - I have both and mix them - like the white streaks through the chocolate
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Duh!! Why else am I sending this out
23. Who is most likely to respond? Gillian
24. Who is least likely to respond? Marike
25. Living arrangements? ... Live in rented house with partner(Bazil), 2 babies, Bazil's dad and granny flat border Sakkie
26. When was the last time you cried? ... Just the other day - I cry easily, Cry if my children cry, cry watching sad movies etc
27. When will the next time be? …probably later today -
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? ... Dalene and Gillian - met them about the same time
29. What did you do last night? ... Watched TV with Bazil and the kids
30. Favorite smell? ..... The sea
31. Favorite TV show? ... CSI Miami, CSI New York, Egoli
32. Happy In life? …will be when there is peace on earth and riches for all mankind, but for now I'm doing fine.
33. What are you afraid of? ... What the future holds for my children
34. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? ....none - don’t like popcorn
35. Favorite car... Do you get different ones, just kidding - since I can't afford a Ferrari, I like Toyota.
36. Favorite Flower? ....roses, carnations or St Joseph Lilly
37. Number of keys on your key ring? About 10
38. How many years at your current job? ... Almost 6 months - joined here after Jessi's birth
39. Favorite day of the week? ... Sunday - family day in my house!!
41. How many cities/towns have you lived in? …As an adult only PE, but as a kid we lived in Kirkwood, Uitenhage and Patensie before moving to PE (all small towns around PE)
42. Do you make friends easily? ... yes
43. How many people will you be sending this to? A few and I'm going to publish it on my blog for all my blogfriends to read.

Maybe you can all do a post on it this week. Nice little bits of useless info, but it tells you a lot about the person. So, come on. Just do it!!!! What have you got to loose?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Glad to see I'm not the only person on the planet who doesn't like popcorn :-)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    I enjoyed your answers and I was right - Gilly did reply! Thanx bokkie.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Thanks Ranger - I will stop by again!!! Just to see how your campaign is going!!! Keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home