Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Could she do it???


I know you have all been busy with your own lives, but I just wanted to say,
I DID IT!!! (no not that), I threw him out. My houseguest from hell is gone. He must still remove all his belongings, but he has not been here for 4 glorious days. He apparently phoned this morning to know if we can pick him up. I think if eyes could be lethal weapons, mine definitely were this morning. I gave Mr B one look and he told his father that he is busy today.
I think the man has run out of clean clothes to wear, but I DON'T CARE! It isn't my problem.

I approached him Friday afternoon last week after a week of hell and told him very politely that I do not wish for him to live in my house any longer and that he needs to find alternative dwellings. His first response was shock, then the "but why" question and when I answered that he obviously went into denial. When I further informed him that I overheard a conversation between him and Mr B's 15 year old son wherein I was called "the fat bitch", he resorted to tears and that is when I took him by the hand and told him that I don't want any hard feelings between us, that I respect him as Mr B's father, but "you are not welcome in my home anymore". About an hour later, he was dropped off at his girlfriends house. He arrived back on Monday dressed in a suit. Don't know what that was for, because he spent all day in the house. He avoided me and didn't even eat the food I made for supper. On Tuesday morning he had the audacity to ask Mr B for money because he wants to go shopping. That was when Mr B also finally lost it. He gave his father R1000.00 and told him that this is the last time and asked him where he wants to be dropped. That was the last I saw of the old man. Now, I think he has spent all that money and thinks he can come back because Mr B couldn't possibly have meant what he said. I have started moving furniture around and bedrooms have been cleaned and carpets washed. This weekend, the two little ones will get their room back. Or should I say Mommy and Daddy will finally get their room back?

9 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Buddess, I am SO proud of you! Well done for standing up for yourself and congrats on getting your room back!!!!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - Not half as proud as I am. I can't wait for the weekend. Going to be very busy in the bedrooms - night and day(wink wink)

    Kiwichat - Hi there Bokkie. If you could have seen him yesterday, you would have kissed him. I thought he was going to rip his dad to pieces. Watch my next post and I will reveal all. Love you lots too!!! So glad to see you back so soon.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Congratulations! I knew you had it in you no mater how difficult it was.

    Is this what it must be like in Heaven?

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    Good for you!!! I'm so happy to see that you did what you had to to regain what was rightfully yours. That is really something to be proud of.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    I am happy that you were able to overcome this hurdle that has clearly weighed heavily on you for a long time.
    Well done...

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Reluctant Nomad - If this is heaven, I don't want to leave.

    Livewire - The little ones are so happy in their room and that has made everything worth while.

    Chitty - Thank you Chitty. Sometimes you just have to do what Nike says. Just do it!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    You go girl.
    I know its not in your nature
    but he stepped on your toes to much and that toe got hurt the last time so to bomb exploded.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    So you didnt need the gun then ? Good, I might need it one day myself :-)

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Now you are opening up a can of worms, Buddy. Can't possibly think why you would need a gun. I think I did this the right way. No regrets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home