Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I miss...


I miss my friend!!! I miss the way we used to talk. I miss the call saying "I'm on my way, let's do something". I miss the hours she spent giving me massages and leg waxes. I miss just lazing on the couch watching movies. I miss inventing shooters in the pub. I miss telling her my secrets. I miss sharing my children growing up with her. I miss crying with her. I miss laughing with her. I miss the rallies. I miss Tuesdays at the Owl with her. I miss my soulmate. I am coming to visit you this year. I don't know how, but I shall make a plan.

If you wish to make donations to the Help-Buddess-visit-her-friend-this-year-Fund, kindly leave a comment and I shall forward further instructions.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Me too!!!!!
    I also want to go visit her. I'm sure between the 3 of us and a bottle of OB's we could come up with a cunning plan to rid you of your houseguest ;-)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    What a wonderful plan Terri!!! Our birthdays are in July. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I can be there on the 12th to share hers and the 13th to share mine?

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Where is said friend? Can I come along too?

    I'll send you a ticket if you send me one to Cape Town. :-)

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    She will forgive me for divulging her name. It is Gillian and she is in New Zealand and for sure you are most welcome. I think she will like you just as much as I do. The more the merrier, I alway say. I so wish for you to be able to go to CT to visit your family - maybe I win the lotto on Saturday. First item on the list - 4 tickets to New Zealand and one ticket for you to Cape Town or 3 tickets for your family to visit you. But somehow I think you would prefer to come to Cape Town, right?

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Hi Bokkie - so sorry to hear about your loss. Don't hold back - cry and let it out. I sobbed my heart out when I saw you read this. Love and miss you always!!!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Methinks you lot should stay away from the OB's . I kinda remember you all getting all emotional on it :-).
    Hi there Kwickchat.Glad all is well down under....
    I miss those days too - but hey, Im planning on having just as good ones this year !

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    bosbefok - could we then have some giggletwak???!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home