Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, February 03, 2006

mememe

I have seen this meme going around with several slight variations and due to a lack of something useful to contribute today, I thought I would also answer this one.

4 jobs you have had:

1. Sales lady in shoe shop - It was a weekend and school holiday job
2. Finance clerk at local Chamber of Industries
3. PA to Marketing Manager at above mentioned company
4. Accountant at Textile company

4 movies you could watch over and over:
1. Braveheart
2. Ghost
3. There’s something about Mary
4. Dirty Dancing

4 places you have lived:

1. Port Elizabeth
have never wanted to live/move anywhere else4

TV shows you like to watch:

1. The Closer
2. All the CSI’s
3. Egoli – local soapy
4. House

4 favourite books:

Don’t get much reading done lately. When I do, I read John Grisham or Danielle Steel – can’t pick a favourite

4 places you have been on vacation:
1. Cape Town
2. Johannesburg
3. Sun City
4. Durban

Have never left the country - one day I will be able to.

4 websites you visit daily:

1. Terri
2. ...seeking Serenity
3. Chitty
4. Reluctant Nomad
Plus loads of other blogs...

4 favorite foods:

Seeing that I am on a strict watch-what-I-eat-plan at the moment, I will name the foods that is most difficult to have to avoid for now:
1. Pasta – like I make it, with lots of cream , mushrooms, garlic, etc,etc
2. Potato crisps
3. Bread
4. My cider drink – Hunters Dry

4 places you would rather be right now:

1. New Zealand
2. Ireland – just to say hi to my pals
3. Mauritius – would love to go there with Bazil(Mr B) to scuba-dive
4. Switzerland – want to go skiing

4 Bloggers you tag:

Consider yourself tagged if you want to do this. Maybe I will make an exception and tag a new blogger friend Celeste over at whatalotoffun

and for something funny to start off the weekend

It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds. As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies sitting in a used car. He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car. Were they trying to steal it?
"Heavens no, we bought it."
"Then why don't you drive it away."
"We can't drive."
"Then why did you buy it?"
"We were told that if we bought a second hand car here we'd get screwed –

so we're just waiting.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Thanks for visiting my mindless ramblings every day! Wow, I'm still amazed folk actually read what I write... :)

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    I forgot about Braveheart - great movie!!

    And I love pasta with garlic cream sauces!

    When you pop over to Ireland, you need to stop in London to say hi!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Michelle - It is not mindless!!! I actually enjoy your style. Never know what to expect!!!

    Delboy - Braveheart is my most watched movie - 16 times. It was on SABC2 recently and guess what, I watched it again!!! I'll stop by only if you promise to give me lots of Tequila!!!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Thanks for stopping by at my place so regularly!

    I've never seen Braveheart - is that unforgiveable? :-)

    I find it quite strange when I hear of people who have never left SA, not even for countries next door. My brother has never left the continent but he's been to Moz (we were both born there) and Swaziland.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    RN - How is it possible that you haven't seen Braveheart? It is forgivable. We can't all be perfect you know LOL!!!! Ok, I have had my passport stamped once in the olden days when we travelled to Durban and went through the Transkei, but that doesn't count, does it???

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    haha, no, Transkei doesn't count buddess! I think Ireland is a great choice for a holiday.

    Loved the joke btw!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    No, Transkei doesn't count but it's a great place to visit and it's right on your doorstep, you lucky cow!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri and Alan - I had to at least give the Transkei part a try. You're right Alan. It is beautiful around the coastal areas. It is very dry inland and people are battling without water.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home