Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, November 18, 2005

Firsts

Terri didn't tag anyone with this one. I thought it would be a challenge to try and remember the answers to many of these questions and as I am not busy today, I thought I will give it a go.

FIRSTS:

First best friend: Suegnet. We were at school together. Met in primary school. Lost contact after high school.
First Car: Audi 500SE. I hated that car! Sold that and bought a Toyota Corolla - LOVED IT
First kiss: Was a girl, age 8. My brother was kissing her sister and we also wanted to kiss. We were playing House House after all.
First real kiss: Hein, age 11. He was also 11.
First makeout: Richard, age 14. I thought he was my first love. He was 17.
First big trip: My dad took us to Bloemfontein to visit his sick brother in hospital. I think I was about 10.
First time skiing/Snowboarding: Yeah right!!!
First concert: It was a Country show by all of the then big country singers in SA. It was in the 70's and my parents went, so I had to go along. I did enjoy the music then.
First Alcoholic Drink: Esprit - when I was 17. I was a good girl back then.
First ticket violation: I was caught driving without a license when I was (wait for it) 21
First job: Working weekends and school holidays in a shoe store. Loved it. Not the feet part, but enjoyed the shoes. Terri would have been in heaven there!!!
First date: I was 16, he was 21(Christo) and he took me to dinner and dancing at a hotel close to where we lived. It was his 21st birthday and my parents didn't know that it would only be the two of us. I almost did something silly that night. He broke up with me soon after because I wouldn't do the silly thing with him. Told you, I was a good girl then.

LASTS:

Last car ride: Drove to work this morning.
Last kiss: My other half.
Last time you cried: Last night. It wasn't because I was upset or anything bad.
Last movie watched: Spanglish/Red dust/Duma - watched dvd's last Sunday
Last food you ate: Apple and juice - breakfast - part of my new diet - Fit for Life
Last love: I thought it was my ex-husband, Robert.
Last temptation: I don't get tempted easily(unless sex is involved)(and then if it is my B/f tempting me) now now, get your minds out the gutter and come back here
Last item bought: I spoiled myself with 2 pairs of shoes, a gypsy skirt in icecream pink and a white kaftan like top.
Last annoyance: Taxi that just went past our offices with doef-doef music so loud my laptop vibrated on my desk.
Last time wanting to die: Honestly - prolly when my ex husband told me he was having an affair. That was a long time ago. I enjoy life every day and promised myself never to feel like that ever again.
Last alcoholic drink: Savanna lite last Friday. If cyberdrinks count, I had some champers with Terri this week.
Last concert: Most of you won't even know who I am talking about - I went to see a show of theb Soft Shoes, they were a local band in the 80's. Don't know what ever happened to them. I haven't been to any other shows since then - I forgot to mention on my Quirk list that I don't like crowds.
Last phone call: My sister
Last friend you added on MYSPACE: uh??

CURRENTS:

Current Best Friend(s): I have a few, but my best friend lives in New Zealand. I don't have someone like her in my life now, but Natasha, Tiekie and Celeste is close enough to me to be called best friends.
Current Car: I don't have one - I am driving b/f's Jetta
Current love: My other half, my boyfriend, my mate, my lover, my Bazil - love him dearly
Current drink: Pure fruit juice or Rooibos tea(black, no sugar) taking this diet seriously!! No alcohol for now - but if you asked me this a month ago, I would have said Hunters Dry, Savanna Lite or Tequila!!
Current activity: Stupid question seeing that I am busy completing this questionnaire while I am busy compiling a demo for a new software package and downloading Accpac Updates off the internet in the other office and all this while helping a client with a problem over the phone.
Current annoyance: Can't access my email and the techie is not here to sort it out. Damn!
Current mood: pretty relaxed, feeling raunchy(oops that one slipped out, just make as if you didn't read it)actually sitting here with a stupid little smile on my face. If someone had to walk past now, they would surely think I am talking to my imaginary friend again.

Ok, that wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I did have some trouble remembering the boys I kissed. There were so many of them and I don't remember half of their names. Ok, ok, just kidding. I did kiss a few. I would say it was my favourite past time back then.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Thanks for sharing... loved it!
    About the firsts. I went skiing in the Eatsern Cape (near Barkley East) 4 months ago at Tiffendel Ski Resort. Absolutely loved it and it only took 2 hrs to master. Magic!
    If we can't get to Switzerland, then we may as well to make the best of what we have here, right? :)

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I remember the Soft Shoes!!!
    hehe
    Been so busy this week I'm now catching up. Nice posts! Boring??? er, NOT!!!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    The Soft Shoes!! Man, did that bring back a blast from the past! I saw them too - in the George Town Hall!

    LOL!!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Chitty - maybe I should look at going skiing there. I live almost on that resorts' doorstep.

    Terri & Delboy- I am surprized that you remembered them. I did a google search because I would have loved to have added there pic to the post, but I couldn't find anything. Should I be surprized? I did find places that mentioned their name and songs, but nothing else.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Er, well, some things are best left forgotten, ey? Do you remember what their famous shoes looked like??!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Yes Terri and that is why I wanted to share it with all the people who never heard of them. They would have given Westlife a run for their money or what????

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    hahaha! Westlife!! :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home