Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, July 28, 2006

Flags...

Since I put the neocounter in my sidebar, I have been watching with anticipation to see the flag count grow. I am pleased to see that it has hit 15. I happen to know who the 15th country is and who the visitor was. Remember the post about Mr Brut and the speculation about Mr Right? Well, the guy you all thought must be Mr Right lives in Lesotho and I enticed him to have a look at the post and the comments!!! Clearly he did. And he enjoyed it!!! I am sure he is flattered and appreciate the fans out there. I wonder what Mr Brut will think if he got to read it.

Here is something nice that I got by email today. Thoughts to ponder on:


or this one......

6 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Hey buddess.Hope all is well? Check out my blog - my last post was one you will appreciate....
    WTF is going on with the Bokke ? I am thinking if they dont pull out of the slump I may have to commit sewerage pipe by drinking all the Guinness in the pub myself !!
    Even the Irish rugby supporters are saying they fancy a crack at the bokke now !!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - They'll be back!!! God please let them come back!!!
    I am toddling over to your spot right away!!!!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Katt said…

    Oh crap! I am in trouble. Why didn't you mention that "Mr Right" reads your blog? I am hiding and blushing.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    sooooo... if he's so tickled by all our outright flattery, why didn't he say something!?!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Katt - He isn't a regular reader. He asked me to pass his email addie on to all his adoring fans!!! heehee

    Angel - I will have to ask him why he didn't leave a comment!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home