Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, July 10, 2006

Some more photo efforts

I am still trying to master my digital camera. I have actually enrolled in an online course to help me figure out what all the different functions means!! Four lessons has been published so far and I haven't even done the first one. Ok, I lied, I attempted the first one. Subject was close ups.

I tried my hand and this is the best I could do. Still not what I was hoping for, but with practice and playing around with shutter speeds etc, I am sure I will get there.


And then I had to try my hand at a sunrise......


Back to the online-lessons and maybe this time, I should pay attention...

4 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Hi Buddess

    nice photos. WHat you doing up at crack 'o Dawn taking sunrise photos for ? Isnt it supposed to be winter there now ? you should be in your fartsack slleping....
    I dreamt of the time we all went to the buff in Aliwal Noorth at the hot springs the other night...
    Man those were the days. Pissed, cold ,wet and happy as Larry....

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Hi Buddy - I have 2 toddlers in the house, did you forget??? "fartsack sleeping" I would be so lucky!!!!
    I never experienced the Buff in Aliwal North, but I do remember the Lion Rally in Craddock!!!! THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!! I would give my two front teeth for another one of those weekends!!

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    nice pics doll... where on earth did you find online lessons?!?!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Angel - thank you and my camera is a HP and they offer online support and classes. Would like them to be more detailed though, but those are probably still coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home