Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mr Brut

I have mentioned several times that I am busy organizing a reunion for my matric class and we had another meeting this weekend. D-day is only 2 months away and I am now beginning to panic. Everything is under control however I can't help but feel that something is going to come unstuck somewhere down the line.

But, that is not what I want to talk about. I saw him. My Brut guy that I blogged about a couple of months ago. We were at school together. We used to sit in the same desk during Maths for 2 years. Our teacher didn't mind because his results improved drastically. His girlfriend however did mind. But that still didn't stop us. We only got to kiss once and it was one of those mindblowing kisses that you wish would never stop. Mainly because we were in one of the classrooms and could get caught.

He was at our meeting on Saturday. Just as handsome as I remembered him. I tried to smell him(don't laugh!!!). All I could smell was tobacco and cigarettes. It is amazing how you can have a picture in your mind and then when you stand in front of the person, it isn't what you were remembering. I still remember him as 17/18. Let's just say that the updated version is not bad at all. I am contemplating whether I should add his picture here or not. Ok, he is in the following picture. You tell me who I am referring to. Prizes will be awarded for correct entries!!!!

Ok, now I have you guessing. Let me narrow down the field, he is also on this picture...


Another hint, he is wearing a ...no, can't make it that easy for you.

Ok, now this doesn't mean that I am ready to abandon home and kids to run into the sunset with Mr Brut. It was just a happy reunion. We laughed and remembered and had lots of what-if? moments, but that is all that it was. Just glad to see that he turned out ok. He has had a rough time lately. Getting divorced for the second time. He has 3 children and they live with him. In my heart he will always be my Mr Brut. Nothing can change that....

Back in the real world, I am very happy with Mr B and the kids. I wouldn't change them for anything.

9 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    Mr Right has to be the man on the right. Right?

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    delboy & kiwichat - let's see if someone else also has something to say. Too early to reveal!!!!!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Katt said…

    Definitely the guy on the right! Drop dead gorgeous and a gorgeous smile!

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Ahhhh..... so the picture is not scratch 'n sniff ?? Definately no smell on my screen...
    Is he the one with the big .... ?
    Ah no !cant say that here...
    Anyway which ever one he is Im sure he smelled good ! I have used Brut for nearly 30 years and still do when i can get it here. I am now trying something called Lynx and the advert says "Spray more -get more". I think I got a faulty tin :-)

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Ahhhh..... so the picture is not scratch 'n sniff ?? Definately no smell on my screen...
    Is he the one with the big .... ?
    Ah no !cant say that here...
    Anyway which ever one he is Im sure he smelled good ! I have used Brut for nearly 30 years and still do when i can get it here. I am now trying something called Lynx and the advert says "Spray more -get more". I think I got a faulty tin :-)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    have to agree with kiwi & delboy- the dude in the grey shirt has a great smile- although you didn't help much since technically all THREE of them are in both pictures...

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Katt - Man, I have to relook my taste. Getting worried here. You are all going for the same guy. I will have to tell him what you thought Katt. I am sure he will be very pleased. He is available and looking!!!! heeheehee

    Bosbefok - Another Brut man!!! I should have known!!!!

    Angel - Ok, so I cheated a little, but only a portion of the third guy is in the second picture.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    OK I'll be different & say the guy on in the middle in the first photo. Just to keep things interesting.
    btw Like your Moon pic below!!!
    xxx

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - Thank you!!! He is cute isn't he. Photo didn't do him any justice, I promise. I was hoping you looked at my moon. Jeez did I battle. Think I am more of a technophobe than I thought I was!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home