Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy birthday to me!!!


Hip hip hooray!!! My favourite day of the year!!! Why, its my birthday, its my birthday!!! Best of all, Mr B remembered and he even put some effort into it. We plan on having a little celebration at home tonight and he fixed our braai area yesterday. New bricks layed, plastered AND tiling today. Wow!!!! That is a stretch for the man who totally isn't into any special days like Mothers Day, Birthdays or even Christmas for that matter. I must have done something right.

Needless to say, I am having a great day so far. Lots of phone calls, lots of messages and even one from the ex husband. It is raining and cold, but my heart is full of joy.


It would appear that I share my birthday with some spectacular people. Harrison Ford, Patrick Stewart, Julius Caesar and Erno Rubik(he invented puzzles). Nothing too spectacular in world events on this day, except for Live Aid concert in 1985. Some famous polititians and playwrights however died on this day. How do I know this? I Googled of course.



Ladies, check out this card from one of my male friends........


So, happy birthday to me!!!

Thank you mom and dad for doing the dirty because without you, I wouldn't be here!!!!!

12 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    May I be the first to Happy B'day you !! I already sent you an email.... HAve a great day and I hope you get spoilt rotten

    Lotsa Love
    BBfok

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger kyknoord said…

    I'm sending you a boomerang in the post so you can have many happy returns.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    (i'm singing)
    happily birfdaze to you,
    happily birfdaze to you,
    happily biiiiiiiiiirfdaze dear oooooodlesssssssss!
    happily birfdaaaaaaze... toooooo yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!
    hip-hip- hooRAY!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    sorry... i ran out of breath!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - this little man hammering in my head is proof that I had a good one indeed. I got your mail. Thank you!!!

    Kyknoord - Welcome back!!! Thank you so very much for the wishes. You sure know how to use your words.

    Angel - You are so sweet!!! I also ran out of breath singing along with you!! No, I might have passed out for a couple of seconds. I'm back again.....

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    HEY! Blogger ate my comment yesterday!!!
    Happy Birthday Jo
    :-)

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    A very happy birthday to you indeed! (Yes I know I'm a bit late.) I always like to know other Cancers (Cancerians?)... mine is the 17th! We're a very cool lot, aren't we? =)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Hey Jo... I know I am late (I have lots of catching up to do) but I wish you all the best and hope you had a great birthday!!!
    Thanks for completing the tag... yours was brillaintly done!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger M said…

    Many Many Many happy returns of the day (for last week - late I know)

    Hope you had a great one.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    Happy B Day thanks to you I am on Internet again thought I was going to loose my mind. Glad I was there to spend your special day it was a very nice evening.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - Thank you soooooooo much.

    Livewire - Happy Happy for yesterday. I tried to leave a comment, but blogger didn't like me yesterday.

    Chitty - And he's B-a-c-k!! Missed you and don't go away for so long again. Thank you for the wishes. Enjoyed your tag very much!!

    M - Welcome and thank you. Please visit again.

    Whatalotoffun - Glad to have had you there. If you stayed longer, you would have also had a hangover the next day!!! Glad to have you back.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    ekapa - thank you so much!! Always happy to get a visit from you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home