Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, June 30, 2006

Where has all my visitors gone?

Your Blogging Type Is Clever and Witty
Of all blogging types, you're the best with words.Almost every blog post you write has legendary quality.You have a perverse sense of humor and often play devil's advocate.Impatient and picky, you tend to go off on funny rants from time to time.


I did this little fun survey and if what it says is true, why am I not being read anymore?

Maybe I need to blog more regularly. Maybe I should think about something useful to blog about. Life is in overdrive at the moment. I need some time to sit down again and just let some of this pent up energy flow into something creative.

I'll be back.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    I think its cos everyone is so busy !! Write more sexy stuff and you will have everyones attention :-=)
    Cant wait for our bike trip around Europe.... only one month away now...

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    bosbefok - I so wish I could also go on that trip with you. I think I need a holiday!!! Overworked, underpaid, sex starved etc etc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home