Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, September 08, 2006

Body paint


I feel that I have to somehow get rid of the bad taste the tattoo in my previous post left. I have had this picture on my computer for ages and it is an amazing work of art. So in an effort to redeem myself for the nasty, I offer you one of my favourite pictures. I have no idea where I got it from and therefor categorically state that it is not my work and all honour to the original artist!!!!!

You have a great weekend and don't forget about the 2996 project!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    gorgeous- i love body painting!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    angel - so do I!!! I wouldn't mind if I had the ability to do it. There can't be a better canvass to work on than the human body!!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you could remember where you found this. I would love to see the Virgo representation.

    This is stunning, Buddess!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Katt- check my latest post!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home