Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I feel happy


I feel happy, oh so happy!!! I have recently started playing something I really enjoy. No, it isn't a musical instrument (I wish). I started playing pool again. Good old pub style pool and I am kicking ass!!! Mr B shouts at me about my (??)technique, but it still helps me win the games. Why does everything have to be technically correct? If I can sink the balls using my own technique, who cares about the "proper" technique. We (Mr B and I) play at our local pub and I must admit that there are about 30 regular players and I am the only one that has beaten all of the others!!!! Not bad for the only female player!!!! I played against the best guy I have ever come across and I am sad to say that I could have beaten him. The moment just got too big and I choked. Sis on myself. He told me afterwards that that was the best game of pool he has played in a very long time. Rematch time today!!! He promised to be there. I am wearing a low cut blouse and hopefully my natural talents will help me distract my opponents!!! heeheehee, I'm so wicked!!!

12 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    i get very jealous when i watch people who can actually play- i never mastered it... i can usually play pretty well after a couple of black labels- but it doesn't last and its pretty much downhill from there!
    my bestest best friend plays brilliantly, she qualified for provincial games and she's a ref!

    go go feminine wiles! yeehaah!

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Chuck said…

    i suck at pool, i'm glad that you're happy and having fun.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good luck - win, win, win and have a tit time, ok?! Have a tit weekend too. xox (Do they still use tit in this way in SA?)

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Flea said…

    Hi there, i haven't been over in a while. I had the same problem with squash, I had apparently, according to the coach, my old badminton technique, but it worked for me!
    I like the new look of your blog!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    I love playing pool and my game is somewhat average. Sometime I play well and other times not.
    You seem to be a real pro at it. If I ever get to play a game with you, you have to promise to be gentle and make me look good. For the sake of my fragile ego... he he

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Katt said…

    Ooooh, now that brings back memories. Or should I say mammaries? :-) I like your strategy. I have been known to use it too but not at a pool table. So, what happened?

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    angel - maybe I'd be lucky to meet your bestest fwend!!! I am sure she can teach me some more tricks!!!

    Chuck - aaaaaawwww thank you!!!!

    Dawn - I call someone a tit when I think they are stupid - must admit I haven't heard your version!!! Like it though!!!


    Hannelie - Thank you and stop being a stranger!!!! heeeheeheee

    Chitty - Oooooeeeee, is that a challenge???? You will have to come to my neck of the woods and we can discuss this at length...

    Kiwichat - Thank you and yes it did help because I did kick ass!!!!

    Katt - I normally stay away from the table during games, but I didn't move away this time. I just hovered close enough and I could see my opponents looking at my cleavage instead of aiming the balls. I cleverly placed myself directly across from my opponent at every shot!!! heeheehee - Where did you use this strategy?? I am sure that is another interesting story?!!!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    I love pool and play a lot of it in Cape Town but hardly ever play here. But, loving it and playing it a lot has never made me much good.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    qNOmad!!!!! Oh my gosh!!! You're back. I missed you something terrible!!!!! So glad to hear from you again!!!!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    :-))))))))

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    I have a picture in my head of 2 women playing pool in a bikers bar in PE and whipping ass !! Do you remember those times....

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    bosbefok - oh yes!!! They didn't have a chance against Terri and I. I think about that often. Happy memories!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home