Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Is this for real???


Now, I am not a tattoo person. I don't have any on my body, but I do appreciate a good tattoo when I see one. I have a friend who has the most beautiful tattoo on his back. It is a lady sitting on a rock with her reflection in the water underneath her. Fantastic!! It is not completed yet, but it already looks awesome.

Now, I have seen some clever tattoos. You know the ones you get on e-mail, that leaves you looking over your shoulder to see if someone else saw you looking at it???? Well, I got one of those today, but it wasn't as bad as it is clever. Now, this leaves me wondering if this is for real??

You have a look and let me know what you think....

I just noticed that this was post #100!!!! woohoo!!!!!
I know they weren't all good, but I have enjoyed writing each and every one of them!!!!

10 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    It is clever, but it is going to look really TACKY when he is old and married!
    I have a tatto (you know the one I am talking about) and I've realised that it may send the wrong message to my children one day.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Chitty - I don't think we ever determined where said tattoo is!!!!Still waiting to find out...heehee

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am not a tat' person either - as for this one, I burst out laughing when I saw it. Raises some interesting questions - what would you caption it? Guess one has to acknowledge the creativity of the tat artist - not sure if I like it or not.
    Congrats on the 100th post - I enjoy every visit and every post - thanks! xox

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Seems I have to take you back in time to when I posted this silly entry.
    Unfortunately Haloscan do not display comments older than 6 months, but if you click on Footnote link you may still be able to read them (including yours).
    And congrats on the 100th post!!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Katt said…

    Ooooh, Chitty has a tat and I know where it is.

    By the way, that tattoo looks real. And it is really tacky.

    Congrats on the 100th, Buddess!

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    An after-thought: There is an interesting reality show here in the USA called MIAMI INK - about a tat shop. Your post prompted me to visit it and look at some of the tattoo's. Again, although not my scene, I had to come back and say this tat is, in my opinion, (and Katt's above) REALLY tacky. There are some tats that display the most amazing talent and creativity.
    The site for the show is:
    www.tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/miami-ink.html

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    HOT 100!!! WOOHOO!!!
    and that tattoo is just gross!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    All I can say is OW!!!!!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    That tattoo is just disgusting.

    Happy 100th Post Jo!!!!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    dawn - thnak you!!!

    Chitty - oops!!! Sorry, I amnesia!!! heehee

    Katt - I am almost sorry I posted the damn thing and thank you!!!

    dawn - I paid them a visit - some cool stuff there!!! I hope the body painting picture makes up for this tacky tattoo!!!

    Angel - thank you and I agree

    Tammy - so true!!!

    Terri - disgusting seems to sum it up al right and thank you.

    Kiwichat - Now there are ways and means and I know you knoy how to work on the other half - should have one in no time!! heeheeheee Good luck!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home