Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pick of the week

Sorry that you are only getting this today, but I had a mishap and missed work yesterday. But that is for a future post.

Have to get this one out to you though!!!!

Here is your candy for the week!!!


and another one of Anthony Catanzaro


Doesn't that make you want to get into bed....????

And my favourite because this is what he would look like

if you bump into him in the street and I must admit, I would stare!!!

Is that better than last week?

I give this guy a 9!!!!

So off you go and have a great week!!!!

Photos courtesy of www.anthonycatanzaro.com

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    hey buddess!
    definitely another 8/10... the face lost him a point at least!
    oh i am so shallow!!!!!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    angel - Not shallow - you know what you want!!! Most people don't have a clue - My search for a 9/10 will have to continue.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home