Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Quirks.....


I have been tagged by Delboy to reveal my quirks. I have to give this one some thought because I don't know if I should reveal any or just let you have the honest truth. Hold on to your seats, I don't know how rough this will get:

Don't ever use my towel, my hairbrush, my toothbrush or anything that is considered personal hygiene use. I am just that way. I have 4 towels in the house that is for my use only. Enough said about that one.

I don't like backseat drivers. If I am driving and someone keeps shouting instructions, I will stop and tell the other person to either shut up or drive themselves.

I don't like constant sniffing - go blow your nose and get it over with. It drives me insane and makes me loose my appetite and cool completely.

If at a dinner party, I see someone take food out of any of the dishes by hand or eating off the spoon, I will not touch the food.

I expect people to respect my privacy and space. Living in a big family is not always easy.

I leave my meat for last on my plate.

I never pour the last bit of my drink into my glass, but rather drink it from the bottle. (I normally drink a cider)

When I shower, I always wash my left arm first.

I never wear strappy sandals.

I have 2 pairs of sunglasses. One is used as an aliceband and the other is on my face. I know that is totally unfashionable, but that is me.

Party trick - Apart from the trick with the Hunters Dry bottle, I can shoot shooter glasses a very long distance from my mouth.

I don't like shopping. I have to force myself to do it.

Ok, that is enough for now. I am way too full of quirks. No wonder people can't live with me for long periods. I can't believe that my ex husband called me boring.


8 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    ...neither can I! :)

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    nor can I!!

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    Thanks for playing. I hate shopping too, but I'm male so that's understandable!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Ben O. said…

    I feel moderately responsible for this . . . I tagged Terri and I am pretty sure she tagged Del and voila, he tagged your bootie.

    I remember feeling pretty quirky after having written it all down.

    It ain't as bad as it might seem.

    Ben O.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Michelle & Reluctant Nomad - I hope you were referring to the boring part?? hahaha

    Delboy - It was fun. I didn't think I have so many quirks.

    Ben O - So, if people stop visiting my blog because I am quirky, it is all your fault. LOL

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Jo, you know too many cool party tricks to be boring.
    Good one!
    Leaving the meat for last - so do I.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    How funny... I am exactly the same with my left arm and shopping things! I realized that not too long ago about the shower part of and wondered how I relly came about that. As far as shopping... ick. I get physically ill at those giant grocery stores. Can't I just pay to have it delivered?!?! Love your list! =)

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Chitty - I sometimes wish I can get a chance to have a party again. With the little ones being there, I have had to behave and it is not always easy.

    Livewire - I am glad I am not the only female who would rather not go shopping. You would be surprized how many people wash their left arm first. According to a report I read not so long ago, we are quite normal doing that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home