Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Friends forever.....

I recently often spoke about my friend that lives in NZ. Well, she phoned me yesterday!!! Yippeee!!! Can you believe, I was at work and she was at home getting ready to go to bed? She had some wonderful news for me. She got married. She tied the knot with her man and she sent me some pictures of the wonderful occasion. I would love to publish them, but not without her permission. So, instead I give you this Bokkie and Mr Bokkie.......


Hold on to your love and may it hold onto you. I wish you every happiness and may you fall asleep every evening with a smile on your lips.

Love you my friend.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    hope that she will be happy. Wish I was her but that will never happen to me

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Whatalotoffun - No, no, you may not talk like that. It will happen when it is meant to happen. Patience my friend!!

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Well our friend had me in an emotional heap when I arrived at work this morning and saw her email. It's weird how you can be so happy for someone and at the same time so sad that you weren't there to share their day with them.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    I must say she looked very happy and has lost loads of weight . I wish her well in the extreme. At least she doesnt have to change her surname :-) Fancy Marying someone with the same surname as you... ?Chance in a million i'm sure ....

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri & Bosbefok - same feelings I had!!! But she does look beautiful and happy!! I have to agree with the weight also. It was the first thing I noticed. I haven't had a picture from her in such a long time that this was even a bigger surprize!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home