Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dogmor Diet

I received the following by e-mail and it is just too good and felt I had to share it.



A friend of mine has a big Labrador retriever. While I was buying a large bag of Dogmor at Pick 'n Pay for him, a woman behind me in the check out queue asked if it was for a dog (what a question)

On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Dogmor Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet. The way that it works is you load all your pockets with Dogmor nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was by now enthralled with my story.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in the hospital last time because I'd been poisoned.

I told her no; I was sitting in the street licking my balls when a car hit me.

12 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Katt said…

    ROTF I think we are channelling each other. I have just posted something in a similar vein.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That is soooo funny - literally burst out laughing at the end. Love the pic, too. xoxo

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    p.s. thank you for adding me to your list of regular reads - much appreciated!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    That's excellent! Thanks for the laugh!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Katt - oi vey!! I love a good joke and I will go and check yours out now!!

    Dawn - So glad you enjoyed it and I have been reading your blog for a while now and decided that I have to add your name to the list. Yesterday was housekeeping day!!

    Delboy - What did you think of Cheryl?

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    Cheryl is a babe! Thanks for that too! Not that I was looking or anything... I'm a married man you know! ;-)

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    delboy - Of course!!!!!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Chuck said…

    Funny joke, great photo!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Chuck said…

    And if i haven't mentioned it already, thanks for the space on your sidebar.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    that's hysterical!
    cat food may be a little safer... then again- you'd have people getting injured while trying to jump walls or climb trees...

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger TheTart said…

    Too cute! Looks like an old boyfriend of mine.

    Smooch,
    The Tart
    ; *

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Chuck - Only a pleasure. I enjoy your blog!!!

    Angel - Hahaahhaha

    the tart - funny things that pictures remind you of!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home