Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pick of the week: for the guys


I think I am upsetting some of my readers. I received an email asking how can I only have a pick of the week for the girls. Now seeing that I aim to please all my regular readers and I do have a lot of male readers, this one is for you. I must admit it wasn't as much fun as searching for a sexy hunk, because the net literally threw thousands of pics at me when I ran this search.

So to get you guys started, I thought I would keep this very simple. She is pretty, she is blond, she has everything most woman would aspire to have... here is your pick of the week..



Her name is Cheryl Maxfield. She is a well know presenter in America and has appeared in numerous photo shoots and advertising campaigns. She was even in Silk Stalkings and other tv shows.

photos courtesy of www.lenztalent.com

4 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You're too kind! How cute of you to cater to everyone. :o)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Katt said…

    Yes, Buddess, I agree with Dawn. Nice touch! But personally, I prefer the guys. :-P

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Dawn - Now if only the guys looked at it hey??? I think I should change my identity to aimtoplease?? MInd you isn't that what a Buddy does for his/her friends?

    katt - I found an awesome guy for next week and I am tempted to post it sooner, but you'll have to wait...I am 100% sure that you will like him.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Chuck said…

    Yeah, she's pretty but she's sure no Buddess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home