Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Almost there.....

The long anticipated reunion is this weekend. Friday all the fun will start. Everything is in place. Caterers have been paid. The music(caused a couple of headaches) has been sorted. All that is left to do, is to decorate the venue on Friday and then the party can begin. I know it is going to go well. I have put so much time and effort into it. Most importantly, I put a lot of myself into it and I just want everyone to have a good time.

Please hold thumbs for me.

I'll resume normal posting as soon as this weekend is over. Prepare yourselves for some pictures of the event. There will be Mr Lesotho pics in there too. I know he has a couple of fans on my blog!!!!

13 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Bet the reunion will be awsome!! Please post tons of pics and updates!! Have a blast!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Bring on the pics!!!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Have a blast, Buddess... although, this is you, of course you will!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Have fun, Buddess. Be 18 all over again.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    woohoo- can't wait for the pictures and the report back!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Chuck said…

    have a great time, i know it will go well, take care.

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    I'm really, really excited for you. I know how you've been looking forward to this and I hope it's even more than you dreamed of! =)

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Excited for you - hope it was FANTASTIC - which, with your touch, is unavoidable really. Look forward to the update.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jo
    Hope the reunion went well. Could not make it, but wish I was there with you all! Please post pictures! Is Mr.Lesotho the other guy in the pic? (HE A?)
    Loved your blog. You did an awesome job!
    EHR (Also class of'86)

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Chuck said…

    hey lady, where've you been hiding ?

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Tammy - Thank you and I am going to have to post lots of pictures!!!

    Kiwichat - Thank you for your vote of confidence!!! Love you!!!

    Nomad - check out the first installment...!!

    Terri - That I did!!!!

    Chitty - Had loads of fun thank you!!

    Angel - Sit back and relax because instalment 1 is done. More to come!!

    Chuck - Thank you!!!!!!!

    Livewire - It was fantabulous!!!!!

    Dawn - I hope I can make the update as exciting as the event was!!

    EHR - Hi Elsa!!!! Yes, it is HE and you will have to carry on reading my blog. I am going to post lots more about the reunion. C U next time???

    Chuck - Busy, busy, busy, but now I'm here - hope you enjoy my take on the reunion!!!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the pictures! Everyone still looks young and lively! I will not miss the next one. Keep on blogging and I will keep on reading! I would love to have the CD when it becomes available. Send info. EHR

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Elsa - I'll do that and thank you for reading my blog. I shall try to keep you entertained!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home