Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, December 24, 2007

Seasons greetings

It is that time of year again. Unfortunately it came way too quickly for me and caught me off guard. I have not made any preparations and it is going to be a quiet one this year. No big family gathering and the gifts will be small and only for the children. I can kick myself for not planning in advance like I normally do. I must admit that this has not been a normal year for me in any way. Life has changed and I didn't change with it. Trying to do 10 things at the same time used to be easy, but that was before. What do I mean by that?? I don't know myself anymore. I have decided to take the next couple of days off to sort myself out. I recently moved from the townhouse to a house again and I haven't found my feet in the new home yet. I feel like part of me is hanging in limbo somewhere and I happen to touch it every now and then but I just can't seem to manage to grab it and hold onto it.

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas. My Christmas is going to be filled with Christmas carols and family time. I am glad I don't have thousands to spend this Christmas because I think I need to celebrate the real meaning behind it for a change.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home