Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lost????

I am experiencing a very strange thing. My blog is pulling a Houdini on me. One minute I can see it and then "poof" it is gone. I have worked through all possible reasons as per Blogger Support instructions. I have even republished my entire blog several times, but still the phenomena continues.

I read on the blogger.com home page that they are in the process of blocking out spammers. Am I being seen as a spammer? Don't think so?

A number of my regular reads have moved over to wordpress and I have even looked at other solutions, but I am such a loyal person. I don't want to move my blog because that is just such a nightmare. The thought of it gives me the chills.

If this problem isn't resolved soon, I'll have to find another solution......here's hoping that it won't be necessary.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it took me a while before deciding whether i should move to wordpress, as i liked blogger, and especially felt a bit guilty to leave it. But I finally took the step a few weeks ago and i've been saving time ever since, everything is so much simpler on wordpress, i swear,once you move there, you just don't wanna leave. So come on and join us dear, you won't regret it. (gee i sound like i come from some obscure sect trying to seduce you)

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Frog with a blog - This could be the start of a whole new cult or following - you have entranced me...I am your follower... I will follow you forever.... I will follow you to Wordpress...just twist the rubber arm a little more....heeheeheehee

    Thanks for the visit!!! Haven't seen you in a while or were you just bored with all the reunion posts??

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Buddess! Glad you are back. I got a bit panicky when I saw a bit white screen!

    Listen to Froggie, I agree with what he says. Wordpress seems to load a lot faster than Blogger.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh what a relief ... a heading LOST and the post was not about the TV series! I am finding Blogger totally frustrating. Lots of people have recommended Wordpress to me and have said how easily it is to load pics, in particular. One recommendation said they move your entire blog for you in about two minutes. I am technologically dof - and the thought of learning something new scares me, but I am also seriously considering the move. If I hear of any good tips, I will be sure to share them.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Katt - so good to be back. I have started to process, but it will take a while and as soon as I have everything set up, I will publish the new addie!!!

    Dawn - So I guess you're not a Lost fan???? As I commented to Katt, I have started the process and will give it a shot. But please pass on any tips - greatly appreciated because I am also technologically dof!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home