Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, September 29, 2006

Reunion update


Let the saga continue.

We got the evening started off by the current Principal(flanked here by myself and Mr Lesotho) who gave us a brief welcome etc which happened in the bar area. He was about to run off to another function when I hawled him into the main hall for a quick pick. What a pleasant gentleman???

Hope this picture of Mr Lesotho will make my dear Katt happy?

The rest of Friday evening was spent catching up. We were lucky that a few of our old teachers joined us. I did manage a pick or two.

We did have loads of laughs though. At one stage one of the guys grabbed my camera and said he wants to take a couple of pictures. Surprise surprise!! I found these three pictures amongst the ones he took....



There's another Black Label for you Dawn!!

What followed was a lot of drinking and laughing. We had 102 people there on Friday night and most of them were still there by midnight. I took close on 200 pictures so there is no way that I can publish them all here. I will share a couple of good ones with you.



I have hit a glitch. Unfortunately the end of Part 2 has arrived due to internet access problems!!

Watch this space because I have some more funnies coming shortly!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Im sure Chuck will enjoy the pic of your boobs.... How do i know they are yours...???
    Cos the dress is the same colour as the one in the other photo with your face on it :-)

    Nice Rack !

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Glad it all went well. Sorry my husband is such a perv hahaha!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - Damn nothing escapes your watchful eye. I'll have to wait to hear from Chuck!!

    Kiwichat - Thank you my bokkie!! It was fantastic!!

    Terri - can't take him anywhere can you??? heeheehee

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aaaah, the usual Monday Morning Eye Candy! Thank you, Buddess!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    katt - so glad I could try to cater for your needs!! heeheehee
    Did that smile do it for you???

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, you bet! :-D

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    it looks like such a jol- and how cool that some of your teachers showed up too!
    and i'm a black label drinker too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home