Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Oh, all right, just because you asked so nice...


Let's just say that due to not being able to put two words together for the last couple of days now, I have decided to accept Terri's tag.

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?

TRAVEL!!! I would visit all my friends who have left the country and whom I haven't seen in way too long. I would also become the female version of Richard Branson.

2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?

My friends won't buy my tickets hehehe and I missed the auditions for Rebel Millionaire.

3. What's better: horses or cows?

Depends what you want to do with them, eat them or keep them???

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?

In terms of a relationship it would surely be love.

Personal happiness I would say knowing yourself, your limits and a strong bank account.

5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?

As I said before, I don't normally remember my dreams. If I had to choose, it would probably be the one I don't want to awake from and no, I can't share that one...

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a teacher or a nurse. Later I decided that I would be a very sexy Hollywood actress and that an agent would spot me in a crowd and just whisk me off to Hollywood - ok, I was only 8 at the time...

7. Complete this statement: Love is...Never having to say

...pass the aspirin

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)

Can't put two words together now. Will have to come back later to attempt this one.

9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?

Oh yes, and I can't share it hehehehe

That is me for now folks. Hope you giggled here and there. Bye for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    "Pass the aspirin"... I love it!
    I tagged you too and so did Michelle, you are going to be one busy lady!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Hi Chitty - Glad you read this. I will have to accept the tags. Don't want anyone to say I'm a spoil sport!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home