Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Saturday, October 22, 2005

To tag or not to tag...

I have been tagged by both Chitty and Michelle. Seeing that I am in a joyful and playful mood today, I will attempt to do this in record time. Actually, I am not going to tag anyone except Allan , but if you wish to do it just to play along, I'll be waiting at the swings.

20 Random things about me plus a bonus answer

1. I am a serious rugby fan - Blue Bulls.
2. I have never been out of South Africa.
3. I can play pool, cricket, tenpin bowling - good at all ballgames.
4. Don't challenge me to a game of darts, because you WILL loose.
5. I LOVE Tequila even though I haven't had any recently.
6. My friends call me Jo.
7. I love to sleep and seldom suffer from insomnia.
8. I don't answer a phone call if it says private number.
9. I once had a famous SA actor begging me for my number and once he got it, he phoned me non stop. My parents wouldn't allow him to take me out. I was 17 at the time.
10. I have beautiful eyes.
11. I am scared of heights, but one of my life goals is to bungee jump.
12. I am mad about motorbikes and used to ride my own - Suzuki Bandit 600 - Bloodred!
13. My b/f's friends won't look for trouble with me again, because one used to have a habit of slapping all the girls on the backside, until I slapped him back and he has never done it again.
14. I am a good fisherman.
15. I married the guy that took me to my matric farewell.
16. I recently learnt that I was apparently considered a good kisser at school.
17. I have never been on a train ride.
18. I have never broken any of my bones.
19. I can stick the neck of a Hunters Dry bottle down my throat without gagging - party trick discovered once while drunk - jaw dropper!!
20. I hate the word Dutchman and what it implies and the incorrect use of it!!!

Bonus answer

Something I have always tried to hide from everyone and have finally made peace with
I only have 9 1/2 toes.


There you have it, most of it is true!!! So, read them, love or hate my answers, hope to have fulfilled some of your curiosity Chitty & Michelle.

16 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    SJOE! Thanks for playing along. Well, we have at least one thing in common. I haven't broken any bones either.

    Hold on, I think I broke a toe stubbing it against a chair one night, after getting up to switch off the tv after "Highlander". It's all that good-looking sword-wielding guy's fault! :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    It was fun and it made me think a bit. I remember Highlander - very good looking!! So, we almost have a toe thing in common too!!??

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    I think my jaw hit the floor when I read number 19. Wow!

    A Blue Bulls fan from PE - interesting! What is your prediction for the final?

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    I hope you didn't strain anything in your jawdropping experience.
    I predict a runaway victory for the Bulls. I take my hat off to the Cheetahs. They had a brilliant season and deserve to be in the final. Just a pity for them that it has to be against the Bulls. It will be 4 in a row. It is Anton Leonards last match and the Bulls will play their hearts out for him. Don't miss it.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    I refuse to be tagged by someone who spells my name incorrectly!

    By the way, do you give lessons on that Hunter's bottle trick? :-)

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger anne said…

    Never broken a bone either, love rugby, looooove to play pool. Ah, there stop the similarities: insomnia is my closest friend... Lucky you!

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    Love the new pic up there and #13 really got me! See, I knew I liked you! =) And the Highlander guy... you mean Adrian Paul?! =)

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Reluctant Nomad - I am so sorry for getting your name wrong Alan. Sometimes the fingers types quicker than the brain thinks.

    Anne - I sometimes wish that suffered from insomnia - I would have more time to spend blogging.

    Livewire - #13 is TRUE - and I slapped him across the face. Adrian Paul is the one!!! Next to George Clooney, the sexiest man alive in my eyes.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ben O. said…

    Dutchmen? Where have I been?

    Ben O.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Well I didn't know about the toe thing, Jo, but for the rest of you - she's not exaggerating about the pool playing!
    Love the new pic, b.t.w.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger kyknoord said…

    Never been on a train? So I guess you aren't a member of the metre and a half high club, then?

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Ben O - Dutchmen is a totally South African thing. I will do a post on it shortly then you will understand what I meant.

    Terri - Can't wait to play again when you get back.

    Kyknoord - I said I have never been on a "train ride"....

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Your abject apology has satisfied me for the time being. So, let me get to that tag thingy.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Reluctant Nomad - Gosh, I didn't think it would be that easy especially after such a miserable apology... ;-)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Your wish was my command and I have obeyed you.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Woooo hooo !! Go Cheetahs !!
    I made a Pile in the Pub !! Eejit Irish betting on the Bulls :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home