Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Call that #$%*&!!!



I wrote my best post ever yesterday. What happened? Blogger dumped on me.
I couldn't publish it. I couldn't save it to draft. I couldn't even copy and paste
it to keep it elsewhere until Blogger was well again. I can't begin to describe my feelings. It is like when it is Valentines Day and you don't even get one e-mail wishing you happy Valentines Day or one little sms saying "Thinking of you" or
"I have always found you extremely sexy. Will you be my Valentine?"
I reckon it is the beginning of the end for me.

Who am I kidding? I have a wonderful partner and the only sad thing is that he is not romantic like me. So, instead of taking me out to dinner & dance on Feb 14th, he takes me out almost every day. He buys me flowers out of the blue or takes me for a drive to the beach. He will walk past me in the kitchen while I am busy at the stove and spank my bottom. So, who am I kidding. He could be more romantic than me. Who needs Valentines Day anyway if I've got him?

14 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    Dont feel alone girl.i did not get anything either girl so dont feel alone. I got pizza thats all. he is also romantic in his own special way. I think theres lots of ladies like us.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Romance every day instead of just once a year? Winner!!!

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    I couldn't agree more with terri! You want your cake and eat it....greedy, greedy, GREEDY! :-)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Whatalotoffun - Now see, I know your man and therefor understand what you mean, but underneath all that typical Afrikaans maleness, he is a real sweety.

    Terri - Isn't your man also like that? Aren't we lucky?

    Nomad - Now what's the harm in that? That keeps things interesting, doesn't it?

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Nothing wrong with it at all, you greedy cow! :-)

    Be prepared for some homework coming your way next week.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Nomad - Just so you know, in case you haven't noticed, I was born ready and prepared!!!! Hit me with your best shot.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    The same thing happened to me yesterday... I lost my post and could not get it back. :(
    Valentines was low-key, but romantic nonetheless. We cooked, (both of us in the kitchen), had dinner, watched a highveldt thunderstorm, talked and watched a DVD of City of Angels.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    buddess: I'm gonna bring out dem big guns!

    chitty: I would give my left arm to watch a highveld thunderstorm!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Oh Chitty, a man most woman can only dream of!!! What a wonderful way to spend Valentines? You mean to tell me you actually sat through City of Angels? Did you shed some tears?

    Nomad - I feel like I must run & hide.....

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    You bcan ride but you can't hide!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Well now, I nearly had a V.Day ... but my other half ended up having a crisis at work, so she wasnt around ...My daughter took off with her mates , so I had Peanut butter sarmies and watched TV on the couch. I didnt even feel like the wine I had chilling in the fridge for my Valentine ....
    We will make up for that tonite !!

    Did I hear the word Homework ? :-)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    No tears - I am way too macho(?) for all that... Hahaha.
    Seriously, it is a great movie and one that definately scores high with the opposite sex.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Nomad - Seeing that I can't hide, I will have to wait in anticipation.

    Buddy - Knowing the two of you, I am sure you made up plenty!!! Yes, you heard homework. Our friend Reluctant Nomad has something up his sleeve. About time for some homework, don't you think??

    Chitty - City of Angels is one of the best romances ever. Another one of my favourites is Sweet November. If she hasn't seen it, try it next time.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Yeah, one needs to keep up with the current curriculum..., for fear of losing ones Achademic License :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home