Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, August 14, 2006

Pick of the week

It is that time of the week again. Ladies and gents, here is my pick of the week. He is very famous as a fitness and fashion model and is also an accomplished actor. Without any further ado, he is most definitely my pick of the week.

Have yourselves a great one!!!!


This is of course Rusty Joiner. Photo courtesy of his website www.rustyjoiner.com. He is currently one of the Iconmen models and you can read all about him on his site. And if you click into his photo gallery, you can see more of him too!!!!

I hope this one meets with your approval Katt?

7 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Katt said…

    LOL Now this is definitely a delicious piece of eye candy. His face is a bit on the pretty side but maybe he will be like a fine red wine and improve with age.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    that is now something delicious. He can kick his shoes under my bed and keep it there

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think that if I saw this walking toward me I would run and hide in fear - haha. If this is the beast you find, I am not surprised you are such a dedicated hunter. Have a great week. xoxo

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Michael Colvin said…

    Well I think I'm gonna visit here more often! Rusty Joiner? That is funny!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    a solid 8/10 from me buddess!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Katt - then you will like the one I have lined up for next week...

    Whatalotoffun - I have to agree with you there -

    Dawn - I aim to please!!!! hahaha

    Todemesne - I wonder if that is his real name??? I will have to make it worth your while to visit again!!!

    Angel - Watch this space next Monday. I am going to give you a 9/10...

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Chuck said…

    i used to look the same way... before i woke up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home