Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

South African Blog Directory: oodlesofnoodlesoffun is the “Blog of the Week” (30 July 2006)

I am sure you have seen the South African Blog Directory site. If you are in South Africa and have a blog, you should send your name to Michael and he will visit your site and write a short expose on your site. He will send you a link that you can put on your blog. I think this is a brilliant idea and damn I should have thought about it myself. All credit to him.

This is the article he wrote about my blog and I was the second blog of the week. Read it here.

http://south-african-blog-directory.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    ekapa - thank you and here's hoping!!!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations - very cool to be one of the first to receive this kind of recognition. It is a great idea as you say and I know what you mean - so often I think to myself, "now why didn't I think of that?" (particularly with scented bags for dirty nappies - I mean really, we aren't talking rocket science!).

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Katt said…

    Well done, Buddess. Well deserved laurels!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Dawn - You're right. That was exactly what I thought when I saw them the first time. However, they don't work as well as the scented bin bags that you now get. I have two toddlers in nappies and believe me when I saw, the scented bin bags are wonderful.

    Katt - Have you registered yet? He will do the same for you and I must admit that my readers have doubled since doing that.

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    very impressive... i just emailed him myself- how did you find him?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home