Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Try this out.

Terri mentioned that she enjoys taking quizzes. I somehow also got to the specific page a couple of days ago and it is really very exciting if you are in to that kind of thing. I tried the one Terri mentioned and this was my answer. Not sure if I completely agree with it, but it does have some interesting truths.

commoner
COMMONER

You are the Commoner, often
put down and yet surprisingly one of the most
valiant and true characters in fantasy. The
Commoner may be average or plain in appearance,
and yet they are the most likely to possess
noble and unique characteristics such as a
sense of honor, honesty, and deep loyalty. They
are also very loving and dedicated. If they
take up a cause you can bet they will see it
through the very end.

Color:Orange
Animal: Dog
Gem: Onyx
Symbol:Farmer's Scythe

Image:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/16757273/

Who would you be if you were a character in an epic fantasy? (beautiful pictures)

I was tempted and did another one. Here are the results for that one:

tigereyes
TIGER EYES

You have Tiger Eyes
Positive Traits:
Determined, Passionate, Loyal, Strong,
Courageous
Negative Traits:
Aggressive, Ambitious, Domineering, Possessive,
Vengeful

Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?


What does that tell you about me? Only that I have way too much time on my hands....

4 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    The commoner does sound like you - except for the 'plain in appearance' bit, that is, 'cos that is one thing you definitely are NOT!

    I have:
    BUTTERFLY EYES!
    Positive Traits: Thoughtful, Intelligent, Humble, Clever, Open Minded
    Negative Traits: Elitist, Conceited, Apathetic, Cold, Sarcastic

    Whaddaya think?

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    Ack! I had the same thing as Terri. Although I'm still surprised that butterflies have eyes (as such), but most of these traits do apply to me. I just dont see myself as an Elitist. Unless Terri and I get together... then perhaps we'll start our own elite club...

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    That picture looks like Alice in the computer game of the same name - it's a bizarre, nasty, scary (translated: lovely) computer game based on Alice in Wonderland.

    I'll have to try these quizzes when I get a chance

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - now that is what I call a true friend - thank you. Don't know if I agree with your negative traits - I haven't seen it.

    Livewire - hope you and Terri will have time for a lowly commoner like me when you do!!! LOL

    RN - I would love to see some of your quizz results - you truly intrique me more and more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home