Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Biker bitches

I phoned an old biker friend and asked her for some of our old biker pictures. She was only too happy to oblige. Now, I am reluctant to publish pictures of myself, but you won't know which one I am anyway. We also found a picture of our friend Terri and her husband Blairblog.

Those were special days and contrary to belief that bikers are bad people, we were actually overgrown teenagers having a blast of good clean fun. I am feeling nostalgic today and bear with me. This will pass.

Enjoy some of the fun we had. Don't we look like big, bad, biker bitches???



I have to apologize for the quality of the pictures. They are copies of copies of copies and therefore has lost some resolution. It still paints a pretty picture though. Makes me want to go to the pub and have a couple of tequila's!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Oh My God !! I remember those days .... We were absolute Hooligans !! Come to think of it , I still have the bike and the clothes, now just gotta find a rally..... !

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    I will ask terri to help me post some more of those photos... I got stax in an album somewhere in a drawer .....

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Ooohoohoo, now ur opening a can of worms, Buddess!! Thanks for those pics, made me laugh. We had so much fun, didn't we?!
    I will see what pics I can find so we can give you another wave of nostalgia soon.
    :)

    PS... For those of you who don't know, Buddess is the one with... nah, never mind. I'll leave it to you to figure it out ;)

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    I was on a few rally to its so fun. Well what I can remember of it.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - Hey who you calling Hooligan? hahaha that was the most fun I had ever. That was taken at the Dolphin at Beachview probably not long before you guys left.

    Terri - Bring them on babe!!! Oh, and I'm only on 1 of these pictures. Let's see who can remember what I look like. I will put up prize for the winner.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    Now this definitely paints you in a new light! =) Lots of family and friends of mine are bikers so it's kind of a normal thing to me. I've always enjoyed the 'no bull' way that tends to run in that circle. Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home