Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Friday, March 24, 2006

In absentia...



It feels as if the world has passed me by this last week. I have no idea what my blog buddies have been up to. I have no idea what the latest Chucky jokes are and by the way, what is that all about? I feel as if I have lost the plot somewhere. I have been so busy at work and work and home. I don’t think this thing with holding down 2 jobs is working for me. Tuesday was a public holiday and I didn’t even have the time to sit back and relax for a couple of hours. As I mentioned before, I have 2 jobs now and the second job is not paying as well as the first, but boy is this man keeping me busy. Out of the goodness of my heart and because I am always stupidly not wanting to hurt another’s feelings, I went ahead and told him I would help him. I even dropped my rate I normally charge. Now, just before some of you get the wrong idea, this “work” does not involve sex. I’m a pretty darn good accountant if I might say so myself. I have the ability to sort out other people’s messes and implement systems that work. I spent all of 2 days just trying to explain to him what his filing system should look like. He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The staggering thing is that he is making an extreme amount of money and after finalizing his year end accounts, I have realized that he can afford to pay me more than I even asked. The problem is that I rush to work in the morning and finish at 13h00 and rush to his offices and rush home to get home in time for the nanny to leave. Then I have to make supper, bath the little ones, spend time with them and before I know it, I’m asleep on the couch in front of the television.

I have been to the gym all of 6 times this last month. It just isn’t worth it. I have been working out so well. I had my routine sorted and now it is all messed up. I have convinced the owners at the gym to open at 7 in the morning. I managed to get there 4 times this past 2 weeks. Either I will have to start taking drugs to get me awake and keep me awake to do all that is needed or I will have to quit something.

The good news is that I bought myself a little car and I am so happy with it. She drives like a dream and even though she is a 2000 model, she purrs like a kitten. I had an alarm and central locking installed yesterday. It is a Fiat Palio Weekend. She is officially the fourth car I have owned in my life. It is a wonderful feeling to be so mobile again.

I will be catching up on all your news over the weekend and hopefully next week won’t be so hectic and I can keep up to date again.

12 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Sounds like you need a good relaxing weekend!!

    If I'm not too lazy this weekend, I'll get round to interviewing you. 'Yeah, right,' I can hear you thinking. :-)

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Nomad - You just sent me back under my desk again!!!! Maybe answering your questions will be a good distraction!!!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Ooh, you need to slow down, girl! But ja, it's weekend now so u can relax.
    Congrats on the car!! Go for a drive. By the sea. Maybe past Schoenies or something.
    And take some photos so u can come back and show us.
    just a suggestion ;-)

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - Can't slow down now, I might fall over. LOL
    Schoenies is a good idea but don't blame me if you get all homesick when you see the pics. LOL
    How's this for word veri?: zhkxfxwt
    Oh my gosh I got it wrong and now I got eeqcksig - almost sounds like uitsig which is what I'll get at Schoenies.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I think I worked out 6 times in the past 2 years!! I have to start making it a priority too. Like you I know how hard it is to do the kid and work two step - sheesh feels like I am always running!!! When you work out how to slow down will you teach me??

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    First, congrats on the car! That should help out alot. For reasons different from yours, I've been out of the loop, too. Then again, I think I might be more confused if I ever found myself IN the loop! =) Try to find some time to relax; even if you have to give something up. It'll be worth it.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Tammy - And if you find the answer first, please pass it on to me. Maybe we can publish it and make tons of money!!!

    Livewire - Thank you and I must say that I did relax this weekend. I turned my phone off and believe it or not, WENT SHOPPING and enjoyed it too! Maybe there is something in this whole shopping theory. Just have to find some time to fit more of that in. See, my problems just get worse.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Now you're getting is. Shopping=Good!
    Trust me.
    Just as long as you can ignore that whole buyers remorse thing afterwards..!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I meant, getting 'it', not 'is' of course. I suppose that's what that little 'Preview' button is for at the bottom of the comment window, eh?

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - Sometimes I'm a bit slow, but I get there in the end. I'll have to change my quiz now, won't I?

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    TAKE THE DRUGSSSSSSS !! :-)
    Hey Buddess, Maybe 2 jobs is better than no jobs ? If I know you .... it will all work out in hte end !!
    Maybe I should drop over to "a certain friends" wedding in October and take you for a spin on a bike to a rally :-)That will take your mind off of the menial things in life . We can all sirt 'round the fire again and drink too much old brown ...:-)

    Talking of which .... my word verification for this one is Vodpub !!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    I'm there like a bear!!! Who's getting married?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home