Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Helllllooooooooooooooooohhh!

Just so you know, I am still here. I have just been extremely busy. I am also very sad and my heart goes out to a family who lost a baby last week. The service is today and if you want you can have a loot at the site for little Kendra. Just a word of advice, keep a box of tissues nearby. I work with the brother-in-law of Kendra's parents and he has gone to Cape Town for the memorial service.

We often forget to sit back and take a good look around and say thank you. I went home on Monday after P told me about the little girl and held my two babies sooooo tight in my arms. I sobbed my heart out and they just lay with their heads on my shoulders not understanding what got into Mommy.

I wasn't sure if I should publish this, but after seeing how many people have left comments on Kendra's site and how much her mom appreciates it, I thought I should share it with my blog friends. She asked people to wear happy colours to the ceremony and you know what, I dressed myself in happy colors today because in my heart I am celebrating her little life with them. Just over 12 years ago, I also lost a little life. I never got the chance to see what he/she would have looked like.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Helloooooo ! Tis me :-)

    Smile and the world smiles with you , frown and no-one gives a fcuk !! Thinking of you and hope things get better......

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I didn't go visit that site - can do without more sadness thanks. But I'm thinking of you.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Sad sorry indeed.
    It must be the saddest thing any parent can experience.
    Chin up, Jo... like Bosbefok says... the world only smiles back if you smile too.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Just read Kendra's story - heartbreaking. My mom lost two kids 42 years ago, to this day she misses them, one at birth and the other was 6 months old.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - I sometimes wish I can adopt your attitude and outlook on life!! Love it too bits.

    Terri - I know what you mean and I am glad you didn't. It is very sad.

    Chitty - Call me the bleeding heart, but having been there too, I feel so much for anyone in this situation. Like you said, it is a very sad thing to have to go through.

    Tammy - They always say time heals all, but it isn't always true, is it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home