Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let's talk about sex....


"Let's Talk About Sex"

(Punch it, HurbYo,
I don't think we should talk about this
Come on, why not?People might misunderstand what
we're tryin' to say, you know?No, but that's a part of life)
Come on

[CHORUS]

Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex…..



The above extract from the Salt'n'Pepper song keeps milling through my head today. Ask me why. No, please don’t ask me why. I have no idea. Maybe I heard the song playing somewhere in the background recently. I can’t for the life of me think why this would be. How often haven’t I realized that I have been singing a song all day and then can’t think why or don’t even know when it started. Because this is a family blog, you won’t often find me talking about sex. I am not saying that I am not doing it (having sex that is), but that is not the issue today. I did some googling when I realized that these lyrics kept milling through my mind. I came across this site and found the full lyrics there. It is the last part of the song that actually confirms something I have been thinking about for a long time.

“(Yo, Pep, I don't think they're gonna play this on the radio
And why not? Everybody has sexI mean,
everybody should be makin' love
Come on, how many guys you know make love?)

[CHORUS]”

Isn’t that the question we should be asking? I don’t just want to have sex. That is so easy. I want my lover to make love to me. I want him to take the time and forget about everything else and just make love to me. Isn’t that what all woman want?

10 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Hmmmm sometimes I kinda know what you mean there Buddess..... I think it is kinda difficult to get both parties in sinc the longer you know each other.... In the beginning youre both in sinc all the time and are at it like bunnies, but as time goes on the rythms of both partners seem to take on a life of their own and that leads to one being horny when the other isnt really in the mood and Visa Versa.... That makes real lovemaking a bit tricky , it then turns into a quick shag with one person initiating it and the other putting up with it.... Not really ideal is it ? The trick is then to try and break the downward spiral before it hits rock bottom and neither is getting any and both end up vulnerable to infidelity.

    Do your homework !

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - I will do the homework if I like the assignment! Trust you to be the first to comment on this post. I know a couple who have been married for 29 years and they are still relatively young in my eyes - in their 50's. They said the secret is to spice it up with outside influences if you have to.(ie literature, movies etc) I almost fell off my chair when I heard that coming from her.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    Why cant your relationship be like the first 6months. Its true what bosbefok said. I think that is why most relationships fail due to the bedroom stories.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Buddess, perhaps you read my post yesterday, and that got sex on the brain! :) But I know what you mean. I'd rather be making love than having sex anyday. Just hard to find that option. Random recreational humping seems to be the norm.

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Sex is great but making love is the most intense form of sex. It requires patience, understanding, time and passion, things that seem to disappear with time. It also requires experimentation and, sometimes, pushing of boundaries but it seems sad if experimentation is all that keeps the sex going in later years. But, having said that, if experimentation keeps the sex (and the relationship) going with less of the other good things, it has to be regarded as a good thing.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    "Random Recreational Humping" - lol!
    Yes unfortunately at some point life tends to get in the way of it all doesn't it?
    I should come back to this post when I'm more in the mood... for thinking, that is ;-)

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Whatalotoffun - Honeymoon forever is what you want by the sound of things and why not?

    Michelle - You have a point and what a good point you made!

    Nomad - I'm still scared, so I will have to think up an appropriate answer for you. I'll be back.

    Terri - Michelle has a way with words, doesn't she? I felt like you after reading Nomad's comment.
    Just can't seem to find the right words today.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Aw thanks! (By the way, I'm getting a butt-complex looking at the pic in this post, but I really like the pic in this post!)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    First... that is an exceptionally cool picture! Next, with your closing question, yes, I know that's what I want... so find me a guy and send him up pronto! =)

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Livewire - Hi there. Nice to hear from you again. I agree. The pic is amazing. I am trying to find who actually took it. I found it on our server and as I work with a bunch of guys, I am sure one of them put it there, but prolly forgot where he got it. As for the guy, I might be tempted to keep him for myself...lol!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home