Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy snappy!!!!


I did it. I have gone digital. I spoilt myself to a HP Photosmart R817. This is the first picture I took with my new camera. It was about time for me as I have always been a very avid photographer. I'm not saying that I would be able to make a career out of it, but I do enjoy it very much.

I can guarantee that this is the first of many to come and I will be off to the beach this evening to catch a sunset for my dear friend Terri. It is a beautiful sunny day and I might just help her remember how beautiful home is. It is not intended to make you homesick, my friend!!!

Might I share my second pic with Livewire?

He is simply beautiful, my Tom.

I can assure you of loads of pics suddenly appearing here.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    Nice photos. I want to get a digital too. I am jealous first your car know the camera what is next. (New hubby jokes)

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Whatalotoffun - That reminds me, I got a new hairstyle too!!! So that is new car, new camera, new hairstyle, working on new body but I'll stick with current hubby. Tides seem to have changed in my little ocean. Hopefully some smooth sailing will lie ahead.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Hey there Buddess....
    Cool Pics . If you REALLY want to Make Terri's day you will take some pics of Frangipani flowers....
    If you could add "Scratch 'n Sniff"
    to them we would be eternally greatful.
    I heard yesterday wast the hottest day in PE for the last 40 years !?
    42 degrees C !! Bugger.... it nearly got to 10 here yesterday :-)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger LiVEwiRe said…

    Oh he's gorgeous!!! And he has a little mustache! I could just squeeeeze him! You're making me want to drag out my camera again... do you mind if I blame you?...lol.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok - Man, would I love to comply with that request!!! Yes, Thursday was 42 degrees and Friday it was winter. Another very hot week was forcast for this week and did you see the Burger headlines this morning "Die water is op".

    Livewire - Thank you and he has the attitude to go with the mustache!!! He rules the roost. And you can blame me as much as you want!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home