Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sweet 16 & coincidences....

Bazil's first born, Roche, turned 16 on 17 April. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCHE! He is such a tiny person and people often think he is only 12 or 13. He has to share the day with his little brother Jodi who turned 2 on this day also. How about that for planning? Mind you, we have another birthday on that date and it is also the birthday of Bazil's brother. So we have brother, son, son on the 17th and another big day in our family is 2 April. That is the birthday of my brother and my oldest son, Roche.

Here is a picture of firstly Roche on his 16th with his little sister and then Jodi on his second birthday doing his now favourite teasing of the cats. The third picture is of my two teenage children taken the day of my Roche's confirmation.








Oh, and did you spot the fact that both our sons are called Roche?

4 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    The other day he was still in primary school they grow to quick I say.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Roche is the name of a drug company...I knew you were a biker rock chick but are we missing something else about your sordid past? :-)

    joke, joke, ignore me!

    You must be amazed how quickly time is passing when you see them growing up so fast.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Whatalotoffun - you are so right!!!

    Nomad - Now now Nomad. I have spilled enough secrets for now. And yes, I can't believe that my son sounds like a man when you speak to him on the phone and the last parcel I sent him contained his very first razor. I however still feel like I'm 20!!!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Better Roche than 'Roach I say :-)
    Haha !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home