Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The days of our lives...


As an answer to a comment left by my good old(sorry YOUNG!!) pal Reluctant Nomad, I am still here. I looked back this morning and saw that I hadn't posted anything in a while. No wonder people think I have left the blogworld!!! No way!!! I am alive and almost well. My other blogfriend Whatalotoffun mentioned a new hairdo a while ago. It almost looks like the attached picture. Ha ha ha no no not at all. Just kidding.

Yes, I have been naughty. I have ignored my blog duties. I have been so busy being absolutely miserable and sick, that I completely forgot the one thing that makes me feel better immediately. The flu is very bad this year. It just doesn't let you get any better. Add me being sick to my hubby being sick and both our babies as well. You have a house full of coughing, sneezing and vomiting(yes even that) bodies. I had to take my little 14 month old to the doctor yesterday. Her body just couldn't fight the virus on its own. She is now on antibiotics and hopefully she will start getting better. I haven't slept in more than a week and little Jessi is permanently attached to my body. I feel sorry for the nanny at home, because I have to be at work and now she is carrying Jessi on her back. Fortunately I know that this is just a temporary setback and we will all be well again soon.

Apart from the illness, I am still busy searching for old school class mates. I googled some and found them on the net. Isn't that awesome. Putting the net to good use!!! So, I haven't been completely away from the internet. I even had time to browse some of my regular reads, but I am afraid I didn't leave any comments on any of your pages.

I let myself out about how I felt and what I thought about the Zuma happenings, but the blogmonster ate that paragraph, so I decided to just not say it!!!

So, be good and if you can't be good, be good at it!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    We have missed you! Glad you back. Hope the two little ones get better soon theres nothing worse than a sick child. Im battling with Danielle with a cough not through the nigh or anything just before bedtime.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I feel for u, Buddess. I've been at home for 2 days myself, coughing & spluttering all the way...

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the illness.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    I've just realised that the hairstyle of that creature at the top reminds me of when I was a hippy teenager....not a good memory. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home