Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Monday, February 27, 2006

My pride and joy...

In response to my "The week that has been" post of last week, I just want to show you all why I am so happy at home. I did a post on my other blog today, but wanted to share this with you, my regular readers.

So, if you are not into the whole baby and toddler thing, then don't continue any further. I will catch you on the next post again.



Love to all and all to love...

6 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    I can't say that toddlers do much for me at this stage of my life but I know what joy they give to their parents. It was my daughter's 15th birthday today - how she has changed since she was that cute bundle of joy! Sometimes (very infrequently, however), I wish she were still that cute toddler she once was.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I'm not a toddler fan either but you sure make pretty babies Buddess :-)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Reluctant Nomad - Congratulations to your daughter - 15 is a daunting age. I have 3 teenagers around that age. No one ever understands them. The simply GOT to have whatever they deem important. I agree with you on them being cute again.

    Terri - Gee thanks Terri!! At least I am good breeding material. Good to know in case I need to change jobs in a hurry!!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said…

    they are the cutest ive seen in a long time (except mine of course)
    I dont think I would be able to handle the teenager stage. But will cross that bridge when I get there still a long time to go.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ben O. said…

    Pretty freakin good looking pictures. Nice stuff . . .

    Ben O.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Whatalotoffun - You see, we all think our children are the cutest ever!!!

    Ben O - Thank you Ben O - always good to get a visit from such a celebrity as yourself ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home