Myspace, Myspace Graphics, Myspace Backgrounds

oodlesofnoodlesoffun

Random thoughts and views and happenings and thoughts and views on random happenings etc

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Have you been paying attention?


This one is definitely for the people who regularly visit my blog. I added a little feature just to the right here(just below my profile in the sidebar) and I came across it while googling quizzes. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I think they are a lot of fun. This is a particularly interesting site as you can literally create your own set of questions and answers. So go on!! Click on the link and let's see what happens.
You never know, it might open a whole new can of worms for you! Listen to Nike and "Just do it!"

If you don't want to take the quiz you can always go here to have a look at what else they offer.

13 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    Oops! Can I try that one again? lol! I obviously haven't been paying enough attention.
    I presume u sorted out your date problems on your blog?

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Terri - It is one of those weird things. Maybe my system is also in financial year end mode and now that all is over and completed, it is well again. I have noticed before that if I try to post something before 12h00, I can only see it after 12h00. Maybe my timezone is wrong. You can try the quiz again. I would love to see one from you.

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Just in case you are wondering, I have NOT forgotten that I'm meant to be preparing 5 questions for you!!! They will appear soonish.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Nomad - I have been wondering, but I didn't want to rock the boat. I will wait. 4 out of 7 is not bad. Are you going to try again. If you get all 7 right, I am going to be scared shitless when it comes to the interview questions. LOL

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger kyknoord said…

    So many questions. To be? Or not to be?

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Hey Kyknoord - I'm a woman and I can!! I just gave you one of the answers.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger DelBoy said…

    King of the Hill!! No, I'm not a stalker! Call me...lucky!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Let me go see if I can scare you shitless!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Delboy - What a lucky girl your woman is. I'm impressed and the 2 you got wrong, were kind of tricky ones anyway. You truly are my hero.

    Nomad - Now, now, be gentle please.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!! 100%

    But, I've just been back to see myself at the top of the pile and I'm not there. Maybe it takes time to update?

    If not there when I check later, will have to re-do it to prove it to you.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    The proof is there....are you scared now?

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Nomad - I have closed my office window, shut the blinds, shut the door, turned off the lights and I have crawled in under my desk. Does that sound scared enough to you?

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said…

    Yep, you do sound scared! How cool is that? :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home